Sunday, February 22, 2009

shout out to julie



I tell you I am completely obsessed with this just jawing set. I have more cards to post that I made with it as well. I am really really going to try and make a more concentrated effort into getting stuff posted on here at least every two to three days. Right now I actually have several cards so hopefully I can post all week. My house is in total chaos right now, but lately it always is. I am cleaning out all of my kitchen cupboards though and getting rid of the excess. We have to much and no where to store it all. I am also always trying to do something with my basement. We have completely rearranged it and we got one of those big wall units from IKEA and Craig spent a day last weekend putting it together for me and we set it up so that it kind of makes a barrier between my stamping area and the rest of the room it looks really good. He did a great job. Well thanks for looking and like I said I will try and get a post on everyday this week until I am caught up with the cards that I have to add.

Recipe:

Paper: Bella rosa, riding hood red, chocolate chip, pink pirouette

Ink: Basic black and riding hood red

Stamps: just jawing

Other: jumbo binder clip, old olive grosgrain ribbon, choc chip twill tape, pretties kit (flowers and pearl) brown felt flowers, silver brads and pink rhinestone brads.

I also took a carousel notes and traced it onto the paper I wanted to use and cut it out.

Thanks for looking. Oh and let me give a great big shout out to my friend JULIE.