Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another pop-up card.



I made it in three different color combos regal rose/pale pink, tempting turqoise/taken with teal and lovely lilac and almost amethyst. I also paper pierced a stem on each that comes down from the flower to the base of the card. It doesn't show up so well on the picture though.



I also found (when making the table cloth) that in the bridal section of the craft stores they carry boxes of white flowers. There were 110 for 5.00 and 300 for 10.00 which is a great buy compared to the dozen or so that you normally get for 5-10 in the scrapbook section. They are all white so you do have to die your own. For me that works best since that is normally what I like to do anyway but if you have never done it there are a couple of different ways to do so and it is so easy even my kids can do it. Thanks for looking.