Sunday, December 26, 2010

Car snuggies.

For christmas I made the boys these car snuggies.  I used their regular snuggies as a type of pattern.  I made the space between the sleeves on the front bigger.  I made the armholes and the sleeves bigger and also made them wider from side to side.  This way they will fit over their coats.  I also made them shorter so that they only come to their knees standing up.  This way they shouldn't touch the floor when they are sitting in the car and should hopefully not get snowy and wet.  We have tried car blankets for them but they always end up partially on the floor and get wet.  I am hoping this will allow them to snuggle up in these when it is late at night and they want to be warm and comfy and be a cleaner drier option then a blanket.


As you can see Zach was very busy:)