Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Secret Honey Do list!!!

I am hiding this list over on my craft blog so that Craig won't see it since it is my secret agenda to get him to make both of these items for me.  haha.  This first one is the cutest little playhouse that I have ever seen I pass it everytime we go to the Dentist office it is just down the street and I absolutely love it.  Now I know what you are thinking probably the same thing that he will be.  The kids are to old and they are boys.  Well I have a solution for that I am a girl and I love it and want it for me it could be my secret hideaway.  No Boys Allowed!  Wouldn't that be a fun little retreat I love it.  I am so jealous of the little girl who owns this fine piece of real estate heaven.




The other thing that I really want is a chicken coop.  I will have to have stuffed chickens in it since the dog would go crazy constantly over the chickens but isn't this the cutest little chicken coup.  Wouldn't it look super cute next to my play house.  I wonder if my mom still has my old barbies?  Maybe I am having a mid life crisis.  haha.