Wednesday, June 18, 2008


Ok here is the last card that I made using this set, I confess this is my favorite it is also my first acetate card. Well second I did case another one but this is my own creation so its still my first kind of right? These cards are so much fun to make and I really like the way that they turn out. The card is acetate, Elegant eggplant, Lavender lace, Not quite navy and Whisper white. Elegant eggplant, Not quite navy classic ink Whisper white craft ink. The white is stamped on the acetate itself, this is the only thing that I don't like about these cards is that it takes so long for the ink to dry on the acetate. And you still have to be careful with it even after it has dried I find that it still smears very easily. The background is by definition and the cat set again, sorry can't remember the name of it. The ribbon on this card is just a silver ribbon from joannes but I have also made it with a double wrap of the silver cording from stampin up in this case I actually prefer this ribbon though. The flower is an old discontinued flower punch from stampin up as well but I don't have the name to it anymore. Small flower in center is from the three for you punch. I also used the rhineston brad from the pretties kit. I really like the pretties kit but find that I use up all of the flowers and not so much of the other stuff. I need to work on this I am on my third kit for flowers. My stamp club meets tomorrow night so I am off to finish my projects with any luck I will have them posted in the next couple of days.