Wednesday, June 18, 2008



Ok here it is my first card to post to my blog. Sorry so long in coming, but after setting this up originally I had some computer problems and then the flu passed thru the whole family. This cat set is one of my favorites I know it is retired but I have had a lot of fun pulling it out and using it again. The card is tempting turquoise, old olive and flowers for you. You can't really tell from the picture, but the paper that the cat itself is stamped on is the turquoise paper from flowers for you, it has little flowers printed on it in a slightly different shade of the color. The ink is taken with teal I stamped off for it first. Ribbon is the narrow twill tape I also stamped the meow stamp on it. the 5/8" old olive grosgrain ribbon. I also used silver brads, small old olive buttons and a small flower from the pretties kit died turquoise.