Wednesday, September 24, 2008

stamp club project 1

Hello, thought I had forgotten about this blog didn't you. Well I thought that once the kids were in school I would have all sorts of time to myself. I do, but I guess the more time that you have the worse you are at managing it. At least for me that is how it seems to be. I don't know what I have been doing with the extra time. Not entirely anyway. I have been able to go to lunch with other people besides my kids and with out any in tow. Which I have enjoyed immensely and it is easy to lose track of time when they aren't constantly asking to go. But I will be better about the blog now. I am going to try and stamp at least one day a week while they are in school. I am looking forward to it. This is the card that we made in stamp club last week. I absolutely love it it is all punches and no stamping but I thought that it was the cutest thing that I had ever seen. I did lift it from another blog but don't remember which one. My husband actually really liked it as well which is saying something cause I usually don't get a whole lot of reaction out of him over my Crappin Up as he likes to refer to it. It's to bad that I don't find him as funny as he does. HAHA. My sister just got back from a trip to Forks Washington. She brought me a vampire shirt from the vampire capitol of the world. They are really cashing in on the books. But it does sound like a lot of fun, I am hoping to go there sometime as well. But for all of you twilight fans I guess that it is a fun little weekend trip. I will post the other project that we made in club tomorrow, I promise. I am off now to pick Zach up from school.

Recipe:

Paper: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whispering white and bordering blue.
Ink: Old olive (around the edges of the eyelids and nose.
Other: Round tab punch, 1-3/8 cir punch, 1-1/4 Cir punch, 3/4 cir punch, 1/2 cir punch, eyelets and black stamp and write marker.

Thanks for looking.