Monday, September 29, 2008

House of haunts card


Well here is the card that I wanted to post last week. So much for that idea. Hope everyone had a great one though. We did, my awesome husband cleaned both bathrooms for me. And majorly deep cleaned them both. He learned for himself that the boys really aren't very careful. Everyone has to learn sometime. I do really appreciate the clean bathrooms though. I have also been very busy drypacking hamburger meat, and making beef jerky. Today should be my last day and I should be done. I will have gone through about fifty pounds of beef. We should be set for a long while though. I love my drypack machine by the way. The kids are doing well in school and Zach has enjoyed having a foreign exchange student from Japan. It is a school project so he only has him at school which is even better for me. Just kidding, kind of well no not really. I wasn't sure about the way that this card turned out it wasn't exactly what I had pictured but now that it is done I really like it. Thanks for looking.
Recipe:
Paper: Ghostly greetings, Basic black, Pumpkin pie and Ballet blue
Stamps: House of haunts
Ink: Basic black
Other: Black brads, Die cut flowers, Pumpkin pie striped grosgrain ribbon and Black gingham ribbon, Scallop edge punch and buttons