Monday, January 26, 2009



Here is the other card from stamp club. As I am looking at it now I am realizing that I never watercolored it. Same with the one that I posted yesterday. Oops. I am afraid that this one had a lot of retired stuff on it but I hadn't gotten my order from the new catalog in on time so hope everyone can forgive me this time. I do really like the Mr. Twigster snowman though and I really liked the snowflakes that were in the winter mini catalog. Loving the new catalog by the way it has so many cute new things in it. I have finally gotten my family room back the way that I want it and am hoping to start spending some time stamping several times a week. I have really missed it and am looking forward to spending more time stamping. Hope everyone is well and thanks for looking.