Wednesday, April 1, 2009


Craig and I spent a weekend in Vegas together he had been there for three weeks for work and I flew down to drive home with him. We spent three days before the drive though without the kids and it was very nice. We stayed in the Hilton Grand Vacation on the strip. Neither of us is all that crazy about Vegas but the hotel was awesome. All I ended up with were a few pictures of the hotel. I guess once you have seen Vegas once that is all you need. But it was nice to just relax and not feel like we needed to get a lot done. Usually on vacation we spend all sorts of time running and sight seeing and come home more tired then when we left. We spent a lot of time hanging out and relaxing in the hotel room. I think I took a nap every day that we were there and uninterupted. We also went and saw two of the Cirque shows while we were there. Ka at the Belagio and O at the MGM. They were both very good but my favorite was O, Craigs favorite was Ka. We did have a lot of fun and even though I was tempted to ask Craig if he would mind if I flew home I took the drive instead and am glad that I did. It was kind of fun to be on a road trip without the kids in the back asking every three minutes if we were almost there. Not that I don't love them but you know how it is. Hope everything is going well for all of you. Thanks for looking.