Monday, June 15, 2009




Here is my latest card. It is a sympathy card as you can see. I really like the way that it turned out but I was sad cause I am using about the last of my Wild Wasabi paper I am down to just small scraps. It was discontinued last year and I can't tell you how many packages I have been through. I love it although I am not so sure if it is the color or the name that makes me like it the most. Haha just kidding. I really did like the color though. I thought that this card turned out pretty well although I really had to hold back from sticking a whole bunch of extra crap on it as Craig would call it. I did try and tone it down because of the occasion.

It is also the 7x5" which is bigger then I am used to making so I felt like I had all sorts of extra room to decorate but didn't. I think that I will have to make a larger card again soon that I can really let loose on and just decorate like crazy. Hope everyone is well and thanks for looking.