Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Ok here is my latest project although it isn't completely done. I am going to add a charm or something bulky and cute to it I will post it again when I have added to it. I made a total of six three big and three small I think that I like the small ones better. I will post them later also. I do think that they turned out cute and they were a lot of fun to make. Craig did tell me that he could have accomplished a lot more in the time that it took us to make them. I think that he was just being crabby cause he thought that Julie and I were whispering about him all night. As if women have nothing better to talk about then men. I think they might have some overly active egos along with those imaginations. But we still love them anyway. I am going to watch and see how long it takes for Craig to comment on this post. He usually just looks at the pictures so he may never read this far. Hmmm I could say anything I want I think. Don't tell! Just kidding.



Ok and this is the other side of the necklace charm. Thanks for looking.