Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello, haven't posted in a few days I have meant to just been busy trying to get my hours in for work before we leave town tomorrow night. Craig has been out of town for over a week now for work and we miss him terribly, but the boys and I are also very excited to be going to Orlando tomorrow night. We can hardly wait. We are just going for the water parks there at Disney. Should be lots of fun. I have a couple of more pics to add I will try and add them before we leave. This card is using one of my favorite su colors tempting turqoise although I have to admit that most of them are my favorite. I also used some fun glitter on the tail. Wish I was a peacock after all the bigger the better for them right. I would fit right in. Oh well. Thanks for looking. And we love you daddy.