Friday, August 1, 2008



Sorry I haven't posted in a few days I have meant to but haven't. I can't believe that the summer is almost over less than a month and the kids go back to school yeah. Craig is getting ready to go out of town, he will be leaving on Wed. for the rest of the month. It will be hard the boys miss him and this always makes Aug a long month. But in two weeks we will be going to Florida to play at the water parks. We can hardly wait. The kids want to leave tomorrow but we are hoping it will be less crowded by the end of the month since the kids in Florida go back to school the middle of the month. My mom and a friend came over on Tuesday to stamp and I stamped a couple of new cards here is one of them. Those of you who don't know we are huge disney fans or freaks (however you want to look at it) in our house. I haven't made any disney cards in awhile and wanted to I used some classic pooh stickers that I had and stuck them to white cardstock and then punched out around them. I think that it turned out kind of cute, but Craig just grunted when I showed it to him, oh well I guess that we can't all be interested in cards. Thanks for looking.

Recipe:

Paper: bashful blue, old olive, certainly celery, whisper white and cutie pie

Stamps: wonderful words

Other: scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, bashful blue striped grosgrain ribbon, brilliant blue ink, brads, paper clip, staples and pop dots