Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Here is my other disney card this one was made with my sister Jenn in mind she loves eeyore and loves purple. The background stamp that I used is one that every time I have it out Jacob tells me looks like eeyores favorite thing Thistles. So naturally it is the stamp that I thought of. Craig left town for Vegas this morning for balloon camp and then a trade show. While we are sad that he left it also puts the trip that me and the boys are taking to Florida that much closer. We can hardly wait. Jenn is coming on the trip as well and we know it will be hot and will stay in thewater park the whole time. This is of course driving Craig crazy, he can't stand the fact that we are going all the way to Disney world and not going to spend any time in the actual parks. But we aren't really interested in the heat along with the crowds. Jenn and I took the kids last Aug (when he was on this same trip) to disneyland and it was hot and crowded. The water park will probably be crowded but we are hoping not as bad as the park and it should at least be cooler. thanks for looking.