Wednesday, October 8, 2008



  • Just a quick post, I found these cute bookmarks online. I saw them on splitcoast. Aren't they cute. The actual bookmark comes out of the sleeve and is on a popsicle stick I put the same flower on the other side and used the slit punch to slip the popsicle stick down inside the sleeve. I thought that these were so cute. Thinking of making a bunch of them for Halloween for the kids school classes, I'll see if I really feel that ambitious next time I am downstairs to stamp. I just finished 25 of the frankenstein cards for Craig to mail out to Halloween clients. They turned out cute but I did get tired of punching everything out. I decided it is easier to stamp in large amounts then make a bunch of punches for cards. Hope all is well for everyone and thanks for looking.