Saturday, December 27, 2008



Ok I hope that everyone had a great and Merry Christmas. We had a great one here. I am a little sad that it is all over now. Most years I feel relieved but this year I was sad to see it go. This is the last card that I will be posting from the boutique, it is done with one of my favorite stamp sets. The ballet one that retired a couple of years ago. I used versamark and chalk for both images, sorry you can't really tell with the plastic bag on it. I am actually feeling like I really want to get stamping again. Unfortunately the basement is such a mess right now with christmas that I probably won't be able to stamp for weeks. At least it feels that way. We got a Wii for christmas and Craig and the kids have been trying to burn it out ever since we got it. They started playing guitar hero on it today. I have to say they are fun to watch but myself I really don't enjoy playing the game. Well I hope that everything is going good for everyone and have a great New year. I will try and get something done and posted within the next couple of days. I am also going to update the kids blog.