Thursday, May 14, 2009



I made this composition book with Jen in mind. She loves purple and she also looooves Eeyore. I just covered the pen in colored beads to match. I thought that it turned out cute. I think that I will make one with my Just Jawing set and Rockabilly paper next. Yep completely addicted to that set that is all I really want to use now. I am supposed to be cleaning the boys rooms today. I hate cleaning my own room but the boys are even worse. At least my room is partially my mess. And I have decided that boys do smell worse then girls. I'm sure that I will hear otherwise from them later when they read this but I am sticking with my statement. The boys are trying to decide what they want to do for their birthday parties this year. Jacob informed me on the way to school that he would like to take his whole class to Disneyland. I suggested we not do that. Jacob is my dreamer he also wants to buy the tent that we see set up in Sam's club just because it has a dog door in it. I explained that our dog is way to big to fit through that little door. He has solved that problem. He says we can just buy a dog for our dog and then leave Jumba home and only take the little one. Funny thing is Jumba would just eat a little dog and then we still wouldn't have a little dog for his tent and camping trip. He is funny. Zach is in the middle of testing for the end of the school year. He is handling it very well and very excited that he was invited to attend to program again next year. Jacob has been accepted in the school as well he will be in the regular program. It will make my life a lot easier and cut about forty minutes a day off of my travel time to and from the schools. Yeah. I will also have the whole day to myself starting next year. Makes me a little sad but I am more excited. Maybe I will have to fly to Disneyland all by myself for a birthday party for me;) Just kidding. Well kindof. Thanks for looking and hope that everyone is having a great day and enjoying this absolutely gorgeous weather.