Saturday, May 9, 2009



ok it was teacher appreciation week this week and I totally forgot until I was dropping Zach off at school and saw all of the kids walking in with flowers. So I went home and made these picture frames and added the flower to them. This was my interpretation of flower day. I chose eeyore because Zach's cute teacher loves eeyore. This is very similar to a card that I made with eeyore on it before (it is in the blog history) so it made it a little quicker to get do. Craig is home from Jackson Hole and it is our 12th wedding anniversary today. Happy Anniversary sweetie!! I have a major cold and am feeling a little snotty :) today. Haha. It kind of bugs me that I am sick but I was thinking that I can be greatful since this is the first cold I have had all year. Usually I get at least one or two in Jan and Feb. So yeah I guess. Hope everyone is doing good and thanks for looking.