Monday, July 21, 2008

Friend tag card


We are one more day closer to back to school, everyone that can hardly contain themselves say I. I now know what my mom went when she said she looked forward to us going back to school. I can't believe how much fighting goes into playing video and computer games, and the kids wonder why I hate them so much. We don't allow them to play during the school year only on spring, winter and summer breaks and there is a very noticable difference in attitudes and the way that they treat each other. Maybe I will just ban them all together hmmm that sounds great. Well I can dream can't I. I am loving the tag card so I made another one this morning this is using some of the new paper that is coming out in the new catty. I am always sad to see the old in color choices go but always love the new ones. These are no different then the past I just love them. Thanks for looking.


Recipe:

Paper: Bella rosa designer paper (new), ruby red, glossy white, pind pirouette and kiwi kiss (both new)

Ink: versamark and chocolate chip

Other: Chocolate twill tape, brads, ruby red stampin write marker, dazzling diamonds and the tab punch.