Tuesday, July 22, 2008

smile card


Ok I think I am on a role I have stamped almost everyday over the past few days. No one in my house appreciates it but me though. Oh well I'm having fun. A friend let me copy a card that she got from another friend in the mail for her birthday. I did copy it but then used it for someone else meaning to recreate it before I forgot. I think that I may also have saved a picture of it somewhere but obviously somewhere safe since now I can't locate it. This is the basic idea of the other card I just changed it a little and used different colors. The back of the card is also blush blossom with a matted piece of ruby red for the flower. Didn't do the whole back in ruby red cause I wanted the card to look a little more uniform when closed. The circle punch with the flower on it is also on the front of the card instead of inside like the rest. It is just attached with glue dots. Thanks for looking.


Recipe:

Paper: ruby red, groovy guava and blush blossom

Ink: ruby red, sahara sand and whisper white

Stamps: big flowers, wonderful words and little pieces

Other: groovy guava ribbon, copper brads, flower and bead from pretties kit, circle punch, corner tabs, scallop circle and glue dots