Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Unfrogettable flowers for you


Ok here is my second card I guess it should have gone after the last post. Oh well, those of you who know me are just surprised I have done this much with a blog I know. Yes Jenn I am referring mostly to you. I have never really known how to use the double paper clips so this idea came to me today I think that it is different but looks ok. I used my new scallop punch from stampin up on this card and I love this punch. Well thanks for looking and I am off to finish getting ready for stamp club tomorrow.


Recipe:

Paper: Flowers for You, tempting turqoise, mellow moss and whisper white

Stamps: Unfrogettable (this is one of my very favorite stamp sets)

Other: flower fusion, hodgepodge hardware, basic black ink, pastels, blender pens, scallop edge punch and old olive twill tape (I stocked up on the olive and brown twill tape while it was in the mini cause I just love the way that it looks)


Thanks for looking