Wednesday, July 23, 2008

photo cube




Nothing much happening here, we are all looking forward to the long weekend. Now I can listen to Craig fighting with the kids haha. Last night we watched the kids favorite new show Wipeout. It is kind of funny they love it. They have started playing it around the house. For the most part this isn't a problem but the other day they were trying to figure out how to make their own sweeper, I put a damper on the fun when I said no. They also think that it would be funny to make the other throw up while playing since a week ago someone did on the show after going on the dizzy dummy. But exciting new games aside everything else is the same. Today is Craig's moms birthday so I put together this photo cube for her. I just love these. This is all various stampin up stuff no stamps though just paper and extras. All the pictures are from the trip we took to Florida in Nov/Dec of last year they are some of my favorites. I am hoping to take the kids back the end of Aug. just for three days. We will spend it in the water parks to hot there for much else. Craig will be out of town for various shows almost all month, I was thinking this would give the kids something to look forward to and help with that time. We are going to take Aunt Jenn with us. Should be fun. Hopefully the weather and everything will work out. Well the kids are waiting for me to kick their butts in Uno. Thanks for looking.