Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just for you tag card


Craig and I went and saw Dark Knight this morning, and while it was very good it was very long. It's been awhile I guess since I have seen a movie all the way through. Usually I get a break or two or three during any movie that we go and see. Funny how Jacob can hold it all day until you get in a dark movie theater. But today I realized that I have gotten used to those breaks maybe almost as much as he has. The movie was very good though and Heath Ledger was extremely good in it just like they have been saying. So I thought and Christian Bale makes a very cute caped crusader also. Our newest T.V. show that we are watching here at home (Craig and I) is a BBC comedy called the Vicar of Dibley. It is very funny we are on a priest kick the last show was called Father Ted that is now one of my favorites right behind Keeping up Appearances and Mr. Bean. Well enough about tv and movies, here is the first card from stamp club on thursday night. I always forget how much I like tag cards until I make them again. I do like the way that they turn out and I really like this one as well. I struggle with using the designer papers, I love them all and own almost all of them as well but never really use them once I have them. I think that I will try and use them a little more often after these cards though. Thanks for looking.


Recipe:

Paper: Cutie Pie, certainly celery, bashful blue and whisper white

Inks: Basic black and purely pomegranate

Stamps: Bud basics, just for you is from Sock monkey (sorry available next month)

Other: silver brads, certainly celery grosgrain ribbon, round tab punch, word window punch, corner rounder and pop dots.