Thursday, July 3, 2008




I'm getting ready for open stamp here at the house tonight. Very excited actually I have wanted to spend a lot more time stamping lately and this gives me an excuse to make Craig watch the kids and for me to have some uninterrupted stamping hopefully. I made these cards the other day and aside from a couple of very sore thumbs from all of the punching I think that they turned out pretty cute. I can't remember which blog I originally saw them on but I did case them from another. I ended up making 10 of each cause I liked them so much. Don't know what I am going to do with 50 but my kids always want cards and they are also cute cards to give to kids. The hardest part of this card though is the corner rounding there is so much of it and I could only find an old rounder that I have that isn't the greatest. I think that I will definately invest in a new one. I put a paper clip on the bottom corner of each just for the pic.

Stamp set: Tart N Tangy
Paper: only orange, yoyo yellow, whisper white, real red, glorious green, pink passion, green galore and gable green
Inks and markers: pink passion, green galore, yoyo yellow, only orange, real red and glorious green
Punches: 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circly punch, scallop punch and corner rounder
Also used: popsicle sticks I did chop mine in half and only use half on each card