Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sock Monkey


I haven't posted anything in a while I haven't really had the time to stamp anything new lately. But this morning I woke up wanting to spend some time stamping so I did. While the kids fought over who had more time on the play station I tried to tune them out as much as possible and I stamped. Jacob did finally decide that he wanted to stamp also, so he helped some and then made his own cards. I actually got two different ones made today that has to be a record. Can't wait till school starts, then maybe I can get a few more done in a sitting. This first card is with the new sock monkey set that is going to be in the new catalog, I think we can show them off already. I did run out of brad in the hodgepodge hardware so I had to use some that were just from the craft store but as close as I could get. Thanks for looking.


Recipe:

Stamps: Sock monkey

Paper: more mustard, real red, always artichoke, tempting turqoise, whisper white and east coast prep

Ribbon: artichoke, mustard and real red

Inks: basic black, more mustard and real red (on flower)

Other: brads, pretties flowers, pop dots, word window punch, photo corners punch, pastels and blender pen.